Decorative paper plates are widely used in everyday life (picnics, corporate events, sport competitions, celebrations of different holidays) in cafes and fast-food services. If you don’t like to do the washing-up, this is a way out for you. You can save more time for yourself and your family.
They are used for both cold and hot dishes, bread, pastry, fruits, vegetables and any other kinds of food. It is more profitable to buy decorative paper plates in bulk, because you will always find a place for them on your kitchen.
Such dishes are made of unilateral extrusion laminating cardboard covered with melamine film of plastic. They have many dvantages:
- Paper plates are considered to be the most hygienic kind of utensils, because they are single use and made of natural materials;
- In comparison with ovenware, they have lighter weight (60 gramme), that’s why you can take them anywhere you go;
- Such dishes are environmentally compatible, because natural raw materials do not pollute the environment. They don’t evolve harmful substances and can be utilized;
- One more characteristic is small level of thermal conductivity, thuswise the food is warm for a longer time;
- Such utensils are multifunctional, as they are used to decorate the table, to warm the food in the microwave.
They can be oval, round, oblong. There is a great variety of colors and patterns. Manufacturers produce plates for different holidays. For example, decorative Christmas paper plates are decorated with the pictures of snow, Santa Claus, Christmas trees and presents. They create a special atmosphere and raise your mood.
You can even design your own dish with your pattern. If you celebrate the Birthday of your child, make it unforgettable – use the paper places with the images of cartoon heroes or fairy-tale characters. You can buy them at acceptable price. Decorative paper plates and napkins are practical, handy, economic, and safe for your health.